V.I.P Road, Baguiati, Kolkata
V.I.P Road, Baguiati,
+91 97480 49907
A highly personable, competent and light spirited person with extensive knowledge of Ayurveda, medical diagnostics and patient care services in various settings including inpatient and outpatient clinics, government / private hospitals.
Career Objective :
To provide better health care and services to the society with the help of clinical and research activities in the field of Ayurveda.
Special Interest :
- Anal Fistula Treatment with ksharasutra
- Haemorrhoid Treatment with ksharasutra
- Haemorrhoid Treatment with ksharakarma
- Pilonidal Treatment with ksharasutra
- Chronic Ulcers
- Pain Management
- Management of complicated and recurrent fistulas
- Superior diagnostic skills, treatment planning and execution proficiency
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills, able to put patients at ease
- Strong understanding of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment
|| PhD, Surgery, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, India
Dissertation: Methodological Study of Surgery in Ayurveda.
|| MS (Ayurveda) in Surgery, Government Ayurved College, RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
|| BAMS, J. B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India
Professional Experience :
||Assistant Professor & Visiting Surgeon, Department of Surgery, J. B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, India
||Visiting Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Seth Laxmi Narayan Sanwaria Hospital, Charkhi Dadri, Haryana, India
||Lecturer, Department of Surgery, Murari Lal Rasiwasia Ayurvedic College, Charkhi Dadri, Haryana, India
||House Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Govt. Ayurved College, Nagpur, India
Contribution to Symposia / Conferences :
- Paper presentation at National Seminar on Ano-rectal Diseases, Central Research Institute (Ayurveda), Kolkata, 2002.
Title : Clinical Evaluation of the Efficacy of Fissilax, an Ointment in the Management of Fissure-In-Ano
- Paper presentation at 3rd Akhil Bharatiya Vigyan Sammelan, New Delhi, 2004.
Title : Ancient Techniques of Surgery in India
- Member of the Board of Editors, Proceedings of National Workshop on Parameters for Standardization of Ayurvedic Drugs, RRIA, Nagpur, 2005.
- Paper presentation at National Seminar on New Vistas & Practical Adaptability of Para-surgical Procedures of Ayurveda” Central Research Institute (Ayurveda), Bhubaneshwar, 2006.
Title : Management of Cavernous Haemangioma by Ksharasutra – A Case Study
- Invited talk at Govt. Ayurved College, Nagpur, 2010.
Title : Ethical & Medico-legal Considerations in Kshara Sutra Therapy
- Invited talk at Govt. Ayurved College, Nagpur, 2010.
Title : Management of Recurrent Fistula-in-ano – A Case Study.
- Invited talk at J. B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, 2010
Title : Surgical Trauma & First Aid
- Invited talk at Ayurvedic Doctors’ Forum, Kolkata, 2010.
Title : Integrated Approach of Management of Fistula-in-ano.
- Invited talk at National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development,Kolkata, 2013.
Title : An Introduction to Kshara Sutra Therapy in Fistula-in-ano with special reference to Elderly Patients.
- Invited talk at Arogya Mela jointly organized by Govt. of West Bengal and Indian Chamber of Commerce, Kolkata, 2014.
Title : Ksharasutra therapy in ano-rectal diseases
- Invited talk in the Academic Program conducted on "Recent Advances in Piles Management, Kolkata, 2014.
- Paper presentation at National Seminar on Ayurveda - Past And Present, The Asiatic Society, Kolkata, 2015.
Title : A brief introduction to Kshara sutra and its clinical application with special reference to modern surgical treatment of fistula-in-ano
Participation in Workshop / Seminar :
- Participated in WHO-sponsored Seminar on Strength & Potential of Basic Concepts & Practices in I.S.M. at Govt. Ayurved College & Hospital, Nagpur, 2003.
- Participated in Vocational Training Programme in Herbal Cultivation and Processing by Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, 2004.
- Served as Physician on behalf of the Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda), Nagpur in the Swasthya Mela, organized by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, 2004.
- Participated in Re-orientation Training Course in Panchakarma from Central Research Institute (Ayurveda), Cheruthuruthy, Kerala, under Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha (CCRAS), 2004-05.
- Member of the organizing committee and Rapporteur in Scientific Session of National Workshop on Parameters for Standardization of Ayurvedic Drugs, organized by Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda). Nagpur, 2005.
- Participated in National Seminar on Senescence – Multidisciplinary Approach, Asiatic Society, Kolkata, 2006.
- Participated in Kshara Sutra Re-orientation Training Programme for teachers of Shalya Tantra at SDM College of Ayurveda & Hospital, Hassan, 2007.
- Participated in Interactive Workshop on Ayurveda (Asthivaha srotas, disorders of bones and joints including fractures and their management), organized by Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth from at Tirupati, 2008.
- Participated in State Campaign on Geriatric Health Care through Ayurveda, organized by Directorate of Ayurveda, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal, 2008.
- Participated in Re-orientation Training Programme in Shalya Tantra at IPGT&RA, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, 2008-09.
- Participated in CME Programme (Module I) at J. B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, 2009.
- Participated in CME Training Programme on Pharmacovigilance at J. B. Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, 2009.
- Participated in Course on Training Technology for AYUSH Faculty Members at National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi, 2012.
- Participated as State Convenor in Dr. Ganga Sahay Pandey Memorial All India Essay Competition for Ayurveda Graduates, organized by Vishwa Ayurveda Parishad, Lucknow, 2011, 2012, 2014
- Participated in National Seminar on Edification, Exploration and Execution of Ayurveda. July 1-2, 2015
- Participated in International Seminar on Promotion, Prevention and Pacification Ayurvedic Landscape, February 9-10, 2016
- Participated in Isucrs Acrsicon Ispfd, Mumbai, September 23-25, 2016
Professional Membership :
- All India Ayurvedic Congress
- Association of Voluntary Blood Donors, West Bengal
- Academy of geriatrics, West Bengal